Sunday, October 28, 2007

Anxiously Awaiting.....


So I am now past the due date that was set by the doctor. I realize it was an educated guess, but that does not make it any easier to just sit at home and wait. I never thought I would be so excited that I can barely stand it and completely terrified at the same time. It makes me think of roller coasters. I know that I am going to love it after the ride it over, but the long wait in line makes me rethink even getting on in the first place.


There is one thing that keeps me sane..... my amazing husband. He has an uncanny ability to make me smile. No matter how tired I am of being pregnant, no matter how many times I yell at him for no reason, and no matter how scared I am he is always there to hold my hand. He takes the crazy hormones and mood swings with a smile on his face. So even though waiting for baby Jason to come is driving me crazy...... I know that he will be here soon, and then I will probably be wishing that time moved slower.....




No comments: